Mae Beerman’s social media marketing experience.
It always starts with a strategy.
After defining the firm’s purpose, audience, and voice, the strategy outlines a content plan per platform.
Consistent, quality, and relevant content leads to follower and engagement growth.
- more professional voice
- muted color palette that allows project photography to shine
- diversity of featured studios and practices
- copy that speaks to the firm's culture, projects, and designers
- cheerful, fun-loving, inclusive voice
- bright color palette, favoring Girl Scout Green
- diversity of featured Girl Scouts
- copy that speaks to Girl Scouts, caretakers, volunteers, donors, and cookie lovers